Tu Cloud Server (TCS) does not allow any of the following content or links to such content, to be published on its Hosting Systems:
- Content of a pornographic, sexually explicit or violent nature.
- “Hate” sites or content that could be reasonably considered as discriminatory in any way including by way of sex, race or age discrimination.
- Content of an illegal nature (including stolen copyrighted material).
- Content that is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy.
- Content that involves theft, fraud, drug-trafficking, money laundering or terrorism.
- Pirated software sites.
- Illegal gambling sites.
If TCS in its sole discretion determines that any customer content violates any law, including the Film and Publications Act, 65 of 1966 or this policy, it may:
- Request the customer to immediately remove such content; and/or
- Require the customer to modify such content; and/or
- Without notice, suspend or terminate access to any services; and/or
- Without notice, delete the offending content; and/or
- Notify the relevant authorities of the existence of such content (if required by law or otherwise), make any backup, archive or other copies of such material as may be required by such authorities, disclose such elements of the customer’s data as may be requested by the authorities and take such further steps as may be required by such authorities.
Was this answer helpful?
You can pay your orders and invoices with these payment methods: With PayPal Gateway. You...
General - Scope1.1 The following terms and conditions apply to all business relationships between...
Our history and other important moments :)2006200520042003
Sending unsolicited commercial communication (including, but not limited to email, instant...